24″ Contemporary Induction Hob
- Trimless design to match Wolf contem- porary products.
- Can be mounted flush with countertop.
- Ceran glass-ceramic surface for scratch resistance and easy cleaning.
- Induction elements heat iron and other magnetic cookware instantly, while cooktop surface stays cool.
- Cookware sensing—elements will not be energized without an induction-compati- ble pan on the surface.
- Bridge zone connects two elements to create a 8″ x 17″ cooking area.
- Wolf exclusive induction elements sense pan size to focus power for optimum performance.
- Boost mode boosts power by diverting power from an adjacent element.
- Wolf exclusive melt setting for gentle heat, and true simmer setting prevents scorching.
- Touch controls, invisible when the cooktop is off, display an intuitive power scale for precise control.
- Indicators including boost mode, illuminate on the control panel.
- Control panel lock.
- Independent timer up to 99 minutes.
Dimensions: 600 W x 64 H x 533 D